Thursday, November 13, 2014

STE 2014 Results - Sijil Thanawi Empat


Bismillah. In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All my thoughts & sharings that I pen down are far from being boastful. It's for my own reading pleasure and a means of motivation for my other kids. I seek Your protection from being riak, nauzubillahi min zalik and Your forgiveness ya Allah, if I had gone astray.

The STE results was out earlier in the morning today. Much to my expectation, Adek came in 2nd. Marha Marha Adek! Adek shared an aggregate of 11 points for 7 ukhrawi subjects with the top student and the 3rd student as well. But because Adek falls short of 1 A1, Fatimah was announced as the top student. Still, alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal. I can't thank Allah enough for all the nikmah that He has bestowed me in this life journey, alhamdulillah!! Adek has indeed made us all proud and I am one proud Mama!


the excitement & anxiety begins



the top 10 students



a glimpse of the results slip :')



Next up, the ISPE & PSLE Results for Kakak. InsyaAllah khair :')




No comments:

Post a Comment