Monday, August 18, 2014

Fundraising for Gaza

I decided to do my part in raising some funds for the humanitary aid in Gaza. It was nothing big. Just some 300 pieces of laminated bookmarks which I handmade. And all proceeds from the sale goes to BAPA Organisation.





I received such an overwhelming support from friends and strangers alike alhamdulillah. Thanks to their support and trust, I managed to gather a humble sum of $700 in proceeds and cash donations in total.




I'm truly touched!! Even after I had closed sales for the bookmark and that the 4-days fundraising event had ended, I still received cash contributions from kind donors who had entrusted me to assist them in the transfer process to BAPA's account. MasyaAllah, everything is as Allah's will!! I can't possibly achieved this alone, without their support!! Alhamdulillah!! :')






Ya Allah, may you be pleased with this little effort ameen!





No comments:

Post a Comment